Student Code of Conduct
For smooth functioning of the Coaching Institute and achieving the goal of becoming global professional, following decorum should be maintained.
(A) Campus decorum:
1. The students should have a sense of elation for being student of a reputed Institute and regard for seniors / superiors.
2. Exchange of greetings with the members of the management, faculty and staff by saying GOOD MORNING /GOOD AFTERNOON/GOOD EVENING SIR/MA’AM is highly recommended.
3. Students shall avoid using insulting, threatening language when talking with fellow students and should totally avoid violence.
4. Students are expected to use only courteous and polite language and behave with decorum when talking to the faculty and staff members of the Coaching Institute.
5. Students shall not talk or act in any manner outside the institution that would bring disrepute to the institution.
6. Students should help in keeping the campus neat and tidy. Spitting, throwing pieces of paper, writing on the walls, Furniture etc. are not allowed inside the Coaching campus.
7. Students should act in a responsible manner and should not harm or damage the institute building, books, equipments, furniture, etc. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students.
8. Motor Vehicles are not allowed for students of classes VI, VII, VIII, IX & X. If institute is very far and difficult to reach from students home, only then scooter (without gear) can be allowed, but only after management’s prior permission. In such cases, Parents will be responsible for any unfavorable activity/dispute.
9. Cycles should be parked in assigned parking lots only.
10. No notice of any kind shall be circulated among students or displayed on notice boards or black boards without the written permission and approval of the Director/Management.
11. Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the notice boards or on the internet regularly. Ignorance of not reading any notice or circular displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse failing to comply with the directions contained in it.
12. You are supposed to deposit required fees well in time failing which extra fine would be charged & entry into the campus would be restricted.
13. Help to maintain the beauty, serenity and greenery of the campus. Your suggestions for campus beautification & development shall always be welcome.
14. Students have to come to the institute only in institute uniform.
15. The Management or Director’s decision shall be final in all matters of punishment of the students for the violation of any of the rules and regulation of the Institute.
(B) Class Room Decorum :
1. On entering the class, students should observe strict silence irrespective of the presence or absence of the teacher.
2. The students should get up quietly as the teacher enters the class and keep standing till you are asked to be seated.
3. No student is permitted to leave the class room during class hours under the pretext of going toilets, visiting office, etc.
4. You are supposed to procure your identity cards from the Adam. Office. The security guards would allow you to enter the Institutional premises or the classes only when you show your identity card to them.
5. You are not supposed to remain absent from the classes without prior permission of the Management. Disciplinary action would be taken against such students under intimation to their parents/ guardians.
6. Use of cell phones/ Mobiles is strictly prohibited in the classrooms. If parents are providing the Cell phones to their wards, the phones should not have the facilities of GPRS, BLUETOOTH, INTERNET SURFING, FACEBOOK, etc. In this case mobiles should be deposited in the office before entering the class.
(C) Library Decorum :
1. Books are your best friends in leisure hours. Make use of the Library as much as possible for this purpose.
2. Strict silence is to be observed in the library. Gossiping is prohibited there.
3. Keep your personal books and bags outside the library.
4. Books are issued only on the production of ID cards/Library Cards and should be returned within prescribed time.
5. No damage should be done to the books and literature kept in the library. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students.
6. You should have your Identity card while sitting in the library. Please keep periodicals / books etc. at proper place after making use of them.
(D) Examination Decorum :
1. It is essential to appear in all the sessional exams. Parents/ guardians would be informed accordingly about the performance.
2. Use of any unfair means during the examination is a punishable offence and disciplinary action will be taken against defaulting students.
3. Preparations for examination should be done on the basis of prescribed.
4. The students should have passion for getting higher score in the examination.